Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My Daily Prayer

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by flyingrabbit » February 5, 2009, 8:07 pm

Dear Zoro,

may God bless you, all your family and your friends.
the greatest prayer of all is to thank Him for everything we have.

i have a quote for this as well.. :)
"I find the meaning of my life when I am thanking You for this life."

You are really an inspiration.
thank you so much for sharing. i'm gonna pray these prayers with you everyday!

Love,
Melia

zoro
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by zoro » February 6, 2009, 7:14 am

Thank you Melia,

I wonder why i get worried abt small things when God has given so many things to appreciate and be thankful for !!

Once again, Thank you God for all the things that you have bestowed upon me

Wishing all my fellow travellers peace, light and love luv luv

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » February 7, 2009, 8:56 am

dear zoro,

worried abt small things, that happens to everyone :)

i would like to thank God for sending you here, zoro!
because you've reminded us to thank Him everyday, for every little thing we have, for anything that happens during the day, and at the end it reminds us about how much God loves us :)

love,
melia

jennyfifi
Fellow Traveler

Post by jennyfifi » August 17, 2009, 7:16 pm

Thanks for your sharing. Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3

Post Reply < PreviousNext >