Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Prayer for the distressed in Myanmar and China

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LadySolaris
Beloved Pest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LadySolaris » May 12, 2008, 12:31 pm

I pray for the Lord's shining presence to guide you day and night, hour to hour, soul to soul.
I pray for the Lord to guard your every step and give you strength and light.

May Hope survive.
For those who are not here with us, I pray.
For those who are left helpless, I pray.
For those who intend to help, I pray.

May Peace Prevail on Earth.
For all to be free from sorrow and pain, I pray.
For all to be free from fear and suffering, I pray.
For all to find peace and hope, I pray.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » May 14, 2008, 10:08 am

Amen and Amen!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » May 14, 2008, 10:36 am

Praying with you.

Thank you for your beautiful prayer.

Holly :)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » May 14, 2008, 1:39 pm

The earth rumbles and the waves roar and the storms bring their tumult - and Lord, it makes us feel helpless to be so far away from those who are affected - and we cry to you in our sorrow, Lord God Almighty - send your angels to comfort them and to give them strength to do what they must to carry on.
And, with another breath, we give thanks for the blessings you bestow upon us. Sometimes feeling a little guilty in our bounty, but delighted that you have enabled our sustenance and our peace.
Thank you Mother/Father Creator for those blessings.

And yet, we look to understand what message might be had from the devastation that has occurred. Is it that we have our prayers to offer up to you? Is it that through our inherited divinty that we can teach our brothers and sisters from other lands how to create beauty in their lives as well?
Help me to listen to the answer Dearest Creator, to hear it clearly,
for I feel helpless in such times, when what I have to offer for help seems so little.
When I have heard the answer, bring me inner-peace Creator and then let the light of all that is love, fill this world with peace and understanding.
Love - Your Creations
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

zoro
Beautiful Soul

Post by zoro » May 14, 2008, 9:10 pm

Thank you MB and Ladysolaris for your heartfelt prayers.
Joining you in your prayers for all those who are in distress.

zoro- luv luv

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul

Post by Muchoki » May 15, 2008, 1:04 am

Dear God,

We may not know why
what happens, happens to us
or to our friends
we feel inadequate in whatever help we offer
our efforts to comfort seem so placid
they do no good

but Lord, we place them all in your hands
You who knows the number of hairs on their heads
we trust their lives in to your able hands
we pray that you grant them comfort and peace
comfort and peace that surpasses all human understanding
comfort and peace that glorifies your holy name

In to your hands dear Lord, we place all our brothers and sisters wherever they may be and whatever they may be going through.
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » May 18, 2008, 2:38 am

Amen to all of your heartfelt prayers!

May we visualize the whole world wrapped in Divine healing light and love.

Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Teo
Good Friend

Post by Teo » May 18, 2008, 4:32 pm

Liebestraum wrote:Amen to all of your heartfelt prayers!

May we visualize the whole world wrapped in Divine healing light and love.

Margherita
Amen

(and

Awomen!)

Love and *LIGHT* *BEING*, Teo luv luv

Wellness Arts discussions: http://Givnology.com
Amazing music books: http://Givnology.ca
Musicalizations: http://Reverbnation/teovincent4

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » May 18, 2008, 10:50 pm

Amen to everyones heart stirring prayers and thankyou dear (((Teo))) for sharing that truly sublime picture...its glorious!!!

love & blessings
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Post Reply < PreviousNext >