Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

For my dear friend

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Hollyberry » May 21, 2008, 8:47 am

I pray that God will surround you with wonderous love all through your life.
I pray that you will stay strong and get through this troubled time that you are going through.
I pray that you will have faith in what is in store for you and yours.
I pray that you have buckets of hope and kindness to delve into when you need them.
I pray that you will find the peace and light that surrounds you always.

Praying with you. Please hear my prayer.

Love and light,

Holly :)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » May 26, 2008, 8:16 am

I join your beautiful, heartfelt prayer, dear Holly.

May the Angels provide.

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » June 7, 2008, 7:15 am

Amen to these beautiful words dear friend,

M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » June 8, 2008, 2:02 am

Amen again :)

Mammy x x

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » June 8, 2008, 11:35 pm

Amen...

...and positive healing energy winging its way from Aotearoa to ease your friends sufferring...

love & blessings
ladybird luv

A prayer
can alleviate a fear
and deeply show just how much you care!
so for today share one with someone near!
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

freespirit
Fellow Traveler

Post by freespirit » September 3, 2008, 2:50 pm

In the midst of suffering we can find peace if we allow ourselves to embrace the hurt and not let it take control for God doesn't give us anything we are not strong enough to handle and through it all he is loving and guiding us so I to Holly join in your heartfelt prayer for your friend.

Blessings Always,
Gift
Eternal is the flow of God's Love!

zoro
Beautiful Soul

Post by zoro » September 4, 2008, 4:09 am

Dear holy, I too join in your beutiful prayer.

zoro- luv luv

Post Reply < PreviousNext >