Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

For the broken moments

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » June 7, 2008, 7:24 am

Beloved,

Take this broken moment

Kiss it with your lips of grace
furnish it with invincible hope
enfold it in wings of light

and set it free

forgiven
reimagined
renewed

to set the world on fire
once more,

Amen.
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LadySolaris » June 7, 2008, 9:14 pm

Amen, wholeheartedly and fervently

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » June 8, 2008, 2:08 am

You never fail to take my breath away with the deeply beautiful words that pour from your deeply beautiful soul :)

Mammy xx

zoro
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by zoro » June 8, 2008, 3:55 pm

Dear Maithri,
This is one of your another magnificient poems that gives me so much hope and joy. Thank you very much

zoro- luv luv

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » June 8, 2008, 8:10 pm

Very beautiful!

Thank you for the beauty that is in you!

Love and light,

Holly :)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » June 8, 2008, 11:19 pm

Dearest (((Maithri)))

Glorious & Divine!!!...

...Mega thanx for sharing such a beautiful & heartfelt prayer....

...You are truly a shining example of beauty and love...

love & blessings
from a blissed ladybird luv

...Asking is the beginning of receiving. Through a simple believing prayer, you can change your future. You can change what happens one minute from now...
~ Dr Bruce Wilkinson
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » June 10, 2008, 5:10 am

AMEN to your touching prayer!

It is done, for the Beloved always listens and provides.

(((((Maithri)))))

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » June 16, 2008, 4:10 am

No matter who you wrote it for - it speaks to my heart and fills me with a renewed sense of living.
Thank you gentle friend,

Morning Bear
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

just exhibit love
Good Friend

Post by just exhibit love » June 17, 2008, 12:13 pm

Maithri

Absolutely Beautiful. I thank you for sharing this..

I am going to share this.. with friends who so need to read your words ..many have asked me who is Maithri..I just say..someone special.. a true gift..who helps my.. spirit..and ..sense of well being..
Namaste..Love Rosie
"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know that this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."-Eckart Tolle.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >