Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

In Need of Prayer

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gift
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Gift » June 20, 2008, 12:03 am

If your heart is breaking
and your soul is aching
your eyes can not see from the tears
Trapped in your darkness
searching for your light
God will make your troubles disappear

In need of prayer I pray for you
In need of prayer that's what I do
I pray I pray for you.
Be that of God and know who you truly are
for the light of the world shines within you.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » June 20, 2008, 3:13 pm

Dear ((((Gift))))),

So lovely to see ya again :)

....and a grrrreat prayer!!!

....mega thanx for sharing another beautiful gift!!!

love & blessings
ladybird luv

...reach boldly for the miracle. God knows your gifts, your hindrances, and the condition you're in at every moment...
~ Dr Bruce Wilkinson
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » June 20, 2008, 9:12 pm

Soothing prayer. Amen.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » June 21, 2008, 8:57 am

I join your heartfelt prayer, dear Gift.

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » July 17, 2008, 7:43 pm

Thank you Gift!
I am going to share this prayer with my friend Marianne whose husband- Jared- is only 28 and is having complications with his brain. He has been suffering with horrible headaches since April. They thought he was doing better this week but had to go back to the hospital today. Every time they think he is recovering he has setbacks. It is so frustrating and discouraging for them. They take one step forward and then have to go two steps back! Please keep them in your prayers. He has to have surgery again. I don't know how many he has had since April, maybe 5? My heart goes out to them. They have a long road of recovery ahead!! All prayers are needed!!! She is trying to stay so strong and positive.
Thank you.

Holly ???
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » July 18, 2008, 6:33 am

dear Gift,
thanks for sharing a very beautiful prayer :)

zoro
Beautiful Soul

Post by zoro » July 19, 2008, 8:41 am

Thank you dear gift for such a wonderful prayer !

zoro- luv luv

Teo
Good Friend

Post by Teo » September 23, 2008, 1:16 pm

Gift wrote:If your heart is breaking
and your soul is aching
your eyes can not see from the tears
Trapped in your darkness
searching for your light
God will make your troubles disappear

In need of prayer I pray for you
In need of prayer that's what I do
I pray I pray for you.
Aaahhhh.. a true gem! You are an angel Gift!

Thanks for the *LIGHT*!

Love and light being, Teom ;)
Wellness Arts discussions: http://Givnology.com
Amazing music books: http://Givnology.ca
Musicalizations: http://Reverbnation/teovincent4

Post Reply < PreviousNext >