Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Prayer Flags That Fly Over Inspiration Peak

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 14, 2007, 5:31 pm

Did you notice our beautiful prayer flags? Each flag has a prayer written across it and, according to ancient legend, this prayer is carried off toward heaven every time the wind blows.

This is one of those prayers:

May all beings be well,
May all beings be happy,
May all beings live in peace,
May all beings everywhere be free from suffering,
May all beings be free from fear,
May all people everywhere be happy and filled with loving kindness.

(Just thought you might want to know! ;) )

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » January 22, 2007, 2:12 am

I love this Ron,

Thank you for being you, Maithri
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Caitlyn
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Caitlyn » January 22, 2007, 7:22 am

That was a really beautiful prayer ;)
Thankyou Ron

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » January 22, 2007, 8:26 am

I wondered what was hung out there Ron! Very lovely!!! A great reminder for All when we log in... to pray the very best for each person everywhere! I really love it! :D: Truly this place just gets better and better!

May your heart awaken this day to a peaceful joy that spreads with every word, look and touch from your hands at work ~ From dawn till dusk envelopes you in sleepful rest ~ May your soul touch others with its very best! In Love and Hope~Amen!

Love Lion~*GiveGraceToTheHumanRacePaw :^
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Indrani
Beautiful Soul

Post by Indrani » January 22, 2007, 10:50 pm

Ohh yes! This place is definitely blessed. And may it continue to give peace to all those unsuspecting souls who wander in and to those who choose to stay...

A beautiful reminder, Ron.

Amen to your prayers, Lion~*...

Love,
Indrani. :D
\"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.\" ~ Rumi.

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » January 23, 2007, 4:39 pm

;) What a lovely idea. We definitely need more prayer in this world.

Love,

Holly ;)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » January 23, 2007, 6:39 pm

That prayer is wonderful, Lion~*.

Love,

Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » February 11, 2007, 9:53 am

Amen, Amen, to all the prayers on the lovely flags!

The flags are a nice addition, dear Ron. Our very breath will move them every time we log in.

Love and Peace.
Margherita ;)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >