Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

From the Heart

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gift
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Gift » August 5, 2008, 1:10 pm

In this moment of recognizing the truth I know that there is only one life and that is the life of God in which we live for we are a collective soul that breathes love , peace, joy, and happiness fulfilling the will of the most high by giving and sharing from within
there is no separation because we are all one and I give thanks in knowing that this prayer stimulates from the heart to bring blessings to all who shall lay eyes upon it as I surrender this truth into the universal absolute unconditional law of God I say Amen
and so it is.
Be that of God and know who you truly are
for the light of the world shines within you.

zoro
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by zoro » August 7, 2008, 10:05 am

Thank you Gift,I really love these words .So very true!

zoro- luv luv

Post Reply < PreviousNext >