Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

In Gratitude

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » November 8, 2008, 4:35 pm

Humbly I come, your child
bowing deep, hands pressed together at my heart
in gratitude
for all You send me
the gifts that bless my life
so that I might bless others
the trials that strengthen
so that I might stand strong
the pain that burns mind and body
so that I might find compassion

Humbly I come, your child
bowing deep with gratitude

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » November 22, 2008, 3:14 pm

Amen!

Your prayer of gratitude is very beautiful.

Welcome to the Peak!

Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » November 22, 2008, 7:32 pm

Thanks, Margherita!

I am so happy to be part of this wonderful group. I have enjoyed reading your posts, also.

Peace and Love,

Linda

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » November 22, 2008, 10:58 pm

I'm not sure how I missed your prayer Linda... but I'm so glad I found it tonight... it's beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing... and please allow me to add my welcome! ;)

With every best wish,

~ Ron

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » November 23, 2008, 4:10 am

Thanks for the welcome, Ron! I have been visiting Inspiration for about four years, and never noticed the forums. It thrilled me to have a place to share Spirit with like souls.

I noticed on your profile the quote from Van Gogh...my favorite artist. His "Starry Night" has inspired me since I was quite young.

Thank you for all you do to support the forums.

Peace, Linda

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable