Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Being the Light!

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » December 13, 2008, 2:23 pm

BEING THE LIGHT!

I close my eyes
and connect to
the Source of light
from where all life
stems and shines.

A deep desire
manifests in my heart.
I want to share love
and shower the world
with flowers and stars.

I listen
to the cosmic tune
falling from the lips
of Jesus, like healing
drops of honey.

I savor His Love
and I reach out in gratitude
to share it
with every soul.
As a joyous blessing
from Above.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, Peace and Joy!
Margherita :xmas:

Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » December 18, 2008, 9:41 pm

Dearest Margherita,

Your fragrant words coax the stars to come out from behind a blanket of clouds...

You are the light,

And your words burn golden in the hearts of all those who read you.

I am in awe of the beauty that lives in your heart,

May your Christmas time and your every day be blessed with warm love and soft unwavering peace,

Deep love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » December 18, 2008, 10:12 pm

You shower us with so much love and beauty Margherita... how is it possible to thank you for this? How does a flower thank the sun?

Merry Christmas dear friend, ;)

~ Ron

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » December 19, 2008, 10:48 am

Thank you both, dear Maithri and dear Ron, for the love filled words that bring me joy.

I am just a little candle in the wind with a flickering flame, you are the beacons who know the path of service and walk it. Thank you!

We are connected in spirit and soul and that is enough to warm my heart.

I have experienced it also today, while exchanging Christmas wishes with many colleagues: to share love is a wonderful feeling, it is so enriching reciprocally and it really has an undeniable energizing effect. When we love from the depth of our hearts it seems really that we become able to do and give much more than we think we can ...

May Christmas fill your hearts with immeasurable love.

luv
Love and hugs.
Margherita
(Rumi)

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » December 21, 2008, 11:57 am

Margherita,

What a beautiful prayer!Thank you for sharing your unending love and beauty.

Wishing you a very happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year!!!

Love and light to you,

Holly :xmas:
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » December 29, 2008, 5:26 pm

Dear, dear Margherita,

What a beautiful prayer. Your Light is a blessing to all. Thank you for sharing it with us.

May the New Year bring you Much Love and Peace,

Linda

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » January 3, 2009, 5:09 pm

Thank you, dear Holly and dear Linda, for your kind replies and love filled wishes.

You are both lightworkers in your own right and I deeply appreciate you both. God bless you.

Love,
Margherita
(Rumi)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >