Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A prayer for a Great Man

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thesilentone
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Thesilentone » August 8, 2007, 7:30 pm

O'Dear Lord,
Please allow me to live a good life,
to live as you see fit,
to live a life of reason and meaning,
ambition and dreaming,
to become a good man, a spreader of wisdom,dreams and love.
Let me share my love with all those who need it most.
Let me live my life to it's full,in constant fear of setting aside today for tomorrow.
Please let me learn the hard way, let me suffer, let me bleed, let me sorrow,give me the gift of empathy.

O'Dear Lord, please let me live my life not for me but for others,
to aid those who need it most,
to bring them hope where there is none,
and to bring them oppourtunities where there is hope.
Please great Lord show me what it is i have to do,
show me how to change the world,
to heal the blind, to feed the poor.

But most of all my Lord, let me learn to share the gift you have always given me,
the gift of passion, the gift of love,
the gift of beauty in all things ugly,
let me share my passion with the world,
to change it for the better,
to guide the next generation to acheiving their dreams.

My only wish in life is to stand before you on the day of my judgement and say,

I hope I did you proud.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » August 9, 2007, 11:13 pm

Amen to your beautiful prayer silentone...

(and welcome to the Peak! ;) )

Ron

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » August 10, 2007, 12:34 am

I add my Amen to your sincere desire to be a servant of Love in this world. May you be empowered thoroughly for the path set before you! And a very happy welcome to the Peak! :D:

Love Lion~*ServeAndDon'tSwerveFromTheGoalOfLove
AndHighestPraisePaw luv
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Thesilentone
Fellow Traveler

Post by Thesilentone » August 10, 2007, 4:46 pm

thanks ;)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >