Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

For The Children Of The World

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
c91329

Post by c91329 » October 28, 2011, 12:32 am

Dear, Heavenly Father at this time I cry out to you to help the children of the of the world that's suffering in poverty, that's encountering abuse, that's wanting t give up, that's sick and dying and that has suffered bullying among-st them. I ask that thee would convert them and lead them towards peace and safety; help them to feel guidance and happiness. I pray that their families can make it through and so that their children won't feel left out anymore, every child needs love and Heavenly Father bring the children together again. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » October 28, 2011, 7:16 pm

Nice and heartfelt prayer.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >