Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Insecurities

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Indrani
Beautiful Soul

Post by Indrani » January 31, 2007, 6:27 am

Dear God,

May each of us be able to deal with our insecurities each and every day...

Loving You,
Always,

Indrani.
\"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.\" ~ Rumi.

dawn
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dawn » January 31, 2007, 8:37 am

Amen
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. -Helen Keller

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » January 31, 2007, 8:59 am

oh my.... yes, amen.

Thank you, Indrani.

Love,

Christine ??? luv
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

dawn
Good Friend

Post by dawn » January 31, 2007, 8:46 pm

This is sort of off topic but....I have been depressed and very insecure in many things lately with little motivation. I have been praying about it a lot and have recieved encouragement but today I simplified. Instead of "God, I'm hurting, etc, etc...I prayed with some of these posts and then asked , God could you give me energy. That is it, and the most amazing thing- My depression has lifted, "the fog is much less thick", and its just amazing! I am embracing the insecurity of my future because I know that it is God who holds it. Anyway, I'm just really happy at how greatly He answered my simplest request and then some. Wanted to share.
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. -Helen Keller

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 31, 2007, 11:04 pm

Dear (((dawn)))),
Sometimes a shift of perspective is all we need.... it is like being in a dark room wondering why it is so gloomy... when all that is needed... is for a lamp to be lit!

Perhaps you would appreciate the security found in the words of Psalm 40. You can look it up on www.biblegateway.com

Insecurity is like lack of light... once seen for what it is... security is renewed and with trust ...even if the light switch is clicked off momentarily... trust in the truth ...instead of the shaded illusion... ahhhh perspective! ;) :0: :^

Amen Indrani and friends... Amen to this soul prayer!

Happiness is permanent. It is always there.
What comes and goes is unhappiness.
If you identify with what comes and goes, you will be unhappy.
If you identify with what is permanent and always there,
you are happiness itself.

Papaji, 1910-1997
Indian Spiritual Teacher
I believe the same may be said of security.

Love Lion~*EvenInTheDarkTruthIsAlwaysPresentPaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » February 1, 2007, 2:39 am

A resounding Amen.

love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

dawn
Good Friend

Post by dawn » February 1, 2007, 7:44 pm

Lion~*, Thank you so much for your posts, they help the perspective much ;) . I read Psalm 40 and I think I shall read it again, and again. It is very much is what I needed/need to hear. Thanks again. Love, melissa

Indrani
Beautiful Soul

Post by Indrani » February 2, 2007, 7:04 am

(((Dawn))) I have seen the struggle against insecurities stops when I simply stop the struggle and embrace them... Different things work for different people..whatever you choose to call them. A shift of perspective...Lion~* couldn't have put it any better.

Dawn..Please do this: Spread your arms far wide and then embrace them around you. Hope you felt the warmth and comfort of the hug you just gave yourself! :D

Love to all,
Indrani.
\"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.\" ~ Rumi.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » February 11, 2007, 10:01 am

AMEN!

Even though we know of God's closeness in every moment, every now and then we forget and feel somehow lost ...

Then we are in need of friends like you who remind us that we are always divinely guided, that He hears our prayers ...

Thank you, this is an uplifting thread.

Love,
Margherita

Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Daydreamer
Good Friend

Post by Daydreamer » March 31, 2007, 1:31 am

Amen
`*`Beatrice`*`

Post Reply < PreviousNext >