Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

For Love and Forgiveness

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » December 21, 2007, 7:12 pm

With guidance from the Holy Spirit and through the grace of Jesus, I come to your presence my Creator God with thanksgiving and joy in my heart knowing that you are not only my God, but my friend, and your essence is in all creation.
I have a great want dear Creator, a want for everlasting peace throughout the world. A peace for all creation, so that war ends before it begins, that hatred will dissolve before it can gel, that misunderstandings will melt in the warmth of true spiritual love.
I want all to understand that forgiveness is the key to that love, and that this love from you has no beginning or end, that it is not just a play or a dialogue, but that it Is, and is without end.
Your love has always existed and we have never departed from you, but many do not see that truth. They have given in to their egos, which seek justification for this existence and it's mirage of duality...when in fact, we can never be separated from you.
Send your Holy Spirit into all the lands my Creator God and let them see the example of loving forgiveness that Jesus Christ showed humankind.
Let us see that his life was not about death, but that it was about forgiveness and the love that accompanies that action. Through that action, true spiritual love is accomplished and our egos hold is shattered as we return to you.
I pray this with belief that we all return to your holy and divine presence, and with faith in your divine love for each soul on earth.
Give me and us, as your children, the eternal wisdom to always forgive and always to love as you love us.
In Jesus precious presence and with guidance from your Holy Spirit, I believe your loving actions will be done in each of us and in all creation.
Thank you Father - amen.
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » December 22, 2007, 9:58 am

Give me and us, as your children, the eternal wisdom to always forgive and always to love as you love us.
In Jesus precious presence and with guidance from your Holy Spirit, I believe your loving actions will be done in each of us and in all creation.
Thank you Father - amen.
AMEN!

Such a beautiful prayer from your heart, dear Morning Bear!

Love, Light and Merry Christmas!

Margherita :xmas:
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » December 23, 2007, 1:07 am

Morning Bear,

My heart says Amen

to this glorious prayer.

Standing with you,
as you whisper these words of peace
throughout the world,

Maithri
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » December 23, 2007, 6:31 pm

thank you my friends...
my love and blessings always.

MB
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable