Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Present Moment

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brooke
Beautiful Soul

Post by brooke » February 1, 2008, 4:05 pm

PRAYER FOR THE PRESENT MOMENT

Dear God,

I spend so much time reliving yesterday
or anticipating tomorrow
that I lose sight of the only time that is really mine,
the present moment.
You give today one moment at a time.
That's all I have,
all I ever will have.
Give the faith which knows that each moment
contains exactly what is best for me.
Give the hope which trusts You enough
to forget past failings and future trials.
Give the love which makes each moment
an anticipation of eternity with You.
We ask this in the name of Jesus
Who is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Amen.
"Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you know how to respond to each one"-Colossians 4:6

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » February 2, 2008, 5:48 pm

Amen

A lifetime is not what's between the moments of birth and death. A lifetime is one moment between my two little breaths..
~ Chade Meng
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » February 3, 2008, 5:29 am

Give the love which makes each moment
an anticipation of eternity with You.
Amen to a truly beautiful prayer.

love
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » February 15, 2008, 2:21 pm

Amen.
Wholeheartedly and soulfully.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >