Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

prayer for my daughters

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » February 18, 2007, 6:43 pm

Dear Lord,

I pray that my daughters feel guided by love toward truth, and that the lies they are hearing not stay in their hearts, but be released.

May you guide me to the right actions to create the peaceful life that we deserve.

Amen.

Love,

Christine ??? luv
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » February 18, 2007, 6:58 pm

May the grace of God's empowering presence be upon all 3 of you dear ((((Christine and Daughters))))) May His plans for you prosper richly by His mercy and love, Amen! luv
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » February 19, 2007, 2:33 am

A thousand times Amen,

From your lips to Gods ear - may these words of love fly dear Friend,

With love, Maithri.
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » February 19, 2007, 5:05 am

Thank you, dear friends. Your love and prayers have touched me.

Love,

Christine

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » February 20, 2007, 5:59 pm

Christine,

If you keep taking your girls to God, He will find them, it may not be today, but in His time. It will then be up to them. I will pray with you for your daughters, as I pray for all the children of the world.
When a man takes one step toward God, God takes more steps toward that man than there are sands in the worlds of time.
The Work of the Chariot
Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » February 20, 2007, 7:46 pm

Thank you, Pollie!

Love,

Christine

Post Reply < PreviousNext >