Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Shack - by; William Young

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » May 10, 2009, 4:03 pm

This is an intriguing short novel that covers the life of a man who has known hostility and overcome it, and is being a good father to his children and a good husband to his wife - and suddenly a tragedy occurs.
In an effort to reach him - God invites him back to the "Shack" in the mountains where the event that brought on "The Great Sadness" in his life occurred.
This is the place where many events concerning God take place and change Mack's life in remarkable ways.
If you enjoy spiritual enlightenment, I would highly recommend reading this book.
The Shack, by William Young

Peace, love, joy, and Blessings,
Morning Bear
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » September 13, 2010, 7:19 pm

Just finished reading this...Loved it!

catchasunset
Good Friend

Post by catchasunset » April 5, 2017, 2:04 pm

Love this book and just recently saw the movie.
The movie was good but I prefer the book.
I try to pass this book to people I care deeply about. I will always cherish it and it will always be in my library.

catchasunset
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

~Luciano de Crescenzo~

Post Reply < PreviousNext >