Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

man's search for meaning

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeevan
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jeevan » April 16, 2008, 1:51 pm

by viktor frankl an austrian neurologist who survived the nazi death camps.

travish
Good Friend

Post by travish » April 16, 2008, 5:21 pm

This book was difficult to read at times. It is hard to hear about such painful trials. Frankl does an amazing job though of using them to highlight his struggle to keep up his spirit. I was very impressed by this book.
Help me inspire the world. Visit my blog at:
http://thehumanpotentialproject.blogspot.com/

jeevan
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jeevan » April 18, 2008, 12:57 pm

i agree - every human being should read this book. this books basically as its title states "man's search for meaning" we as spiritual beings try to find meanings throughout our life. one of the quote i contemplated was

one who has a why to live can suffer with almost any how to live.

i would love to discuss this quote and other quotes that anyone is interested in.

the previous quote is only one of many great quotes i found. type in the book's title on google and wikipedia will bring something up on it. great book.

too many times we look to life and we questions what do you expect from life but the right questions is what does life expect from you. and now you have found a struggle to fight for, something to live for. truly inspirational. i read this book in a day and still read it i analyze it more.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >