Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Eric P. McCarty's new book "Have Faith in Empty Things

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » March 10, 2007, 12:14 pm

Dear Poet friends,

it is with great pleasure that I inform you that Eric P. McCarty's new book "Have Faith in Empty Things" is now available at Xlibris, as well as at Barnes & Nobles etc.

I will just say that it is a wonderful creation. You know Eric's poetry, it has the power to touch our souls with its beauty and its depth. Eric's connection to the Divine whispers of truth is so very tangible!

See here:

http://www.havefaithinemptythings.com/

Congratulations to dear Eric for this further accomplishment!

I was very happy to write the epigraph. Thank you dear Eric for this gift!

With all my love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dance of joy » March 12, 2007, 9:48 am

:) luv Congratulations, Eric. You do indeed bless the world with the beautiful tenderness of your poetry!

Love,

Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Ericc
Fellow Traveler

Post by Ericc » May 29, 2007, 11:57 am

Thank you Margherita and Christine....sorry it took me so long to get here!

Love,
Eric
Ericc

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » June 3, 2007, 3:49 pm

(((((((((Eric)))))))))

The Peak is one of our homes .... welcome home!

Love and Joy.
Margherita luv
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » June 6, 2007, 7:57 am

What wonderful news, thank you Margherita for sharing!! :)

Welcome back dear Eric.
I think I may be buying this book for my dad for Father's Day. He is so funny he tears up at the cards that we give him. He is so sensitive. He keeps them on his dresser. I know he and my mom will love your book.

Love,

Holly :)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

Post Reply < PreviousNext >