Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Forgiveness/Compassion books by Sri Chinmoy

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 8, 2007, 1:43 pm

Dear friends, I highly recommend both these books...

...I discovered them at The Sweetness-Joy of the Unknown Beyond juice bar and cafe when I was getting my favourite smoothie (((Lychee Lion))) and they have truly been a Godsend...
heres a peek...

In this book (((Forgiveness))) Sri Chinmoy offers us his illumining guidance on how we may seek his divine Forgiveness that will not only transform our lives, but grant us the promise and hope of a cloudless new beginning

In this book (((Compassion))) Sri Chinmoy explains that to understand Compassion we must first recognize it; and to recognize it, we must first experience it. It is God's Compassion that is moulding us, guiding us and illumining us every step of our journey through life. Compassion is like a torrential downpour in our lives. The more we cry to God for Compassion, the more he inundates us. In return, Sri Chinmoy says, God asks only that we distribute this Compassion to our fellow earth travelers

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable