Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

"God Wants You to Be Rich" -- anyone read it?

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » May 15, 2010, 6:24 pm

Everyone,
I have never read this book -- all I know is that it says God wants us to be rich spiritually AND financially. Anyone read it? Is it woirth it? Let me know.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 12, 2010, 5:57 pm

I am rich spiritually and emotionally... physically - adequate suites me just fine. I read in the Bible that riches on earth are NOT to be expected. To have what you need not neccessarily what you want is very apparent. I suppose it is a matter of people's desire and expectations. There is much spoken about the meek...not the rich inheriting. If it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich person to enter.... I think that people add to what is actually spoken in God's Word. That to me is not wisdom. Personally... I know which Book I would read and study and which book I would leave in the bookstore.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >