Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Matteiu book on Happiness

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frieda
Good Friend

Post by frieda » April 27, 2007, 11:28 am

On a visit to Mexico, the Dalai Lama was shown a map of the world and told; "if you look at how the continents are arranged, you'll see that Mexico is a the center of the world." The Dalai Lama answered, "if you allow that line of reasoning, you'll find that Mexico City is a the center of Mexico, my house is at the center of the city, my family is at the center of the house, and within my family I am the center of the word."

Excerpts from, Happiness, written by Matteiu Ricard.

I will be posting excerpts from this book on my blog in coming weeks.

Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable