Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Book for a Good Cause

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » September 13, 2010, 7:24 pm

Many of us know of the wonderful work our friend, Maithri and the folks at Possible Dreams International do in Swaziland.

After reading accounts of his trips to Swaziland, and being touched by the photos, I published a book of poetry dedicated to Maithri and those who work in Swaziland.

The book is,
Gogo's Dream: Swaziland Discovered.
It is available at: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1321608 All profits from the sales go directly to Possible Dreams International.

Blessings! Linda

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » September 14, 2010, 12:50 pm

Thank you for letting us know about your new book Linda!! Having just returned from Swaziland, I know first-hand the great work Possible Dreams International is doing and am so happy to know the proceeds will be put to good use.

(Just placed my order and can't wait to recieve it!! ;)

~ Mayor Ron

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » September 14, 2010, 12:56 pm

Thanks, Ron!

Yes, I saw the video on Facebook of your trip. How wonderful. I keep dreaming of the day I will be able to go there and work along side Maithri and the rest of the wonderful people there.

I hope you enjoy the poems. Thank you for your support.

Blessings of gentle peace and soft love,

Linda

Post Reply < PreviousNext >