Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Blue Mountain Arts Book Series

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » December 7, 2011, 4:46 pm

Everyone,
These books are wonderful, inspirational, and sometimes personalized to a particular family member. Some titles include: "Always Believe in Yourself and Your Dreams", "God Is Watching Over You", "For My Wonderful Mother" They are always poetry, quotes and gorgeous drawings all on recycled paper. The nmost recent one I have is from 2003 and is still in perfect condition 8 years later, even though I refer to it constantly. One of their books is usually found in any major bookstore and even some smaller ones.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!