Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Who Moved My Cheese by Dr Spencer Johnson

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » December 8, 2007, 12:54 pm

Dear friends,

I highly recommend this book...

Who moved my Cheese? is an amusing and enlightening story of four characters who live in a maze and look for cheese to nourish them and make them happy... ;)

Cheese is a metaphor for what you want to have in life - whether it is a good job, a loving relationship, money or a possession, health or spiritual peace of mind... :)

And the maze is where you look for what you want - the organization you work in or the family or community you live in...

Discover the secret for yourself and learn how to deal with change, so that you suffer less stress and enjoy more success in your work and life :D

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » December 22, 2007, 1:49 pm

Dear ladybird,
I went to buy a pile of books for gifts today and found this one too and remembered having seen a recommendation somewhere ... and here you are.
In Italian it is "Chi ha spostato il mio formaggio?"
I hope my colleague will like it.
Love and Merry Christmas!
Margherita :xmas:
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

deOmair
Fellow Traveler

Post by deOmair » December 18, 2014, 9:40 pm

who live in a maze and look for cheese to nourish them and make them happy....AGREE

madkhaos
Fellow Traveler

Post by madkhaos » October 17, 2015, 8:50 am

Love this book, simple yet effective if you follow its principle. Totally worth the buy! ;)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >