Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

New book called Meditations: messages from the other side

A clean, well-lighted place to discuss inspirational books and exchange reviews.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
motherearthslove
Fellow Traveler

Post by motherearthslove » December 29, 2007, 3:11 am

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forums but not to Inspiration Peak. I've been visiting the site for several years for inspiration and want to thank you all for helping me personally and for helping me to inspire others. When I go looking for answers to questions in my life, oftentimes I visit Inspiration Peak, and I always find the words I need to hear. So to help others, I share the findings on my blog, as well as messages I receive from Johnathan, one of my spirit guides. We're all on the same path, afterall.

I'd like to share the news of a book given to me by Johnathan that I just published, illustrated with mostly photos of nature taken by my husband & me during our travels through Western Australia, South Africa, and Norway as well as around our home in Rotterdam. It's called "Meditations: messages from the other side".

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/135815

For anyone interested, you can preview the first several pages by following the above link. Some additional messages in the book are:

Believe in Yourself

Know that inside of you radiates a bright light powerful enough to light up the darkest of stormy nights. Pause and take a deep breath, and as you inhale, picture yourself achieving that which you desire the most. Allow your heart to fill with the joy of having achieved it. This is how you fulfill that deepest desire, by believing in yourself and in your dreams. It is that easy.

Allow your heart to sing

In the beginning it may seem difficult to follow your new path. Allow it to open up to you. Trust your inner guidance that all is well and that you are on the correct path.

Remember who you are

You are a child of the universe. True power comes from within. You cannot truly be forced to do that which you do not wish to do. Your soul knows no master.

Again, thank you for shining so much light upon the world!

Wishing you light and love,
MotherEarthsLove (aka Brit) :)

Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable