Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Good Will Hunting

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
travish
Good Friend

Post by travish » October 18, 2008, 9:28 am

I just posted about this movie at my blog and thought I'd add it here as well. Good Will Hunting is a phenomenal movie. I caution those who dislike strong profanity to look for an edited version.
The movie follows Will Hunting from being a janitor at an Ivy League school to showing himself as a mathematical genius capable of almost anything.
For me, this movie brought up the question, what would you do if you could do anything? And then as a follow-up question, what is stopping you from doing that? We are all capable of amazing things and of attaining our desires, so why don't we? And no excuses will work.
Help me inspire the world. Visit my blog at:
http://thehumanpotentialproject.blogspot.com/

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » October 18, 2008, 2:17 pm

This has always been one of my favorites Travish... I'm certainly no mathematical genius but I can relate to the main character who uses his ability to rationalize in a way that can sometimes prevent him from stepping outside of his comfort zone. This movie helped me to realize what I was doing and make the necessary corrections. ;-)

carlarama
Fellow Traveler

Post by carlarama » May 23, 2013, 9:08 am

I love this movie. It really does raise some great questions about the things that we allow to hold us back.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >