Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

the sea inside

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeevan
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jeevan » April 16, 2008, 1:50 pm

another great movie i watched today about a spaniard who is a quadriplegic. through his life he is able to inspire two women who fall in love with him. the sea inside is a true story who has lived 30 years as a quadriplegic and finds his freedom only through his mind he wants to be euthanized and this is the controversy in spain. great movie really speaks to the nature and power of the human mind. the psychological freedom that one is forced to apply after their physical freedom is lost.

let me know

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » April 18, 2008, 11:18 am

I'll check this one out Jeevan... thanks for letting us know!! ;)

- Ron

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LadySolaris » April 18, 2008, 11:05 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, Jeevan. On my to-see list.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >