Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A Walk to Remember

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
searchingforhappiness
Fellow Traveler

Post by searchingforhappiness » May 10, 2008, 6:57 am

A Walk to Remember is a simplistic, clean and soulful movie. This is inspiring to me - as the characters in the movie and their journey - well what to say - is beautifully portrayed. Especially, the simplicity and the faith in God which the movie instills...

travish
Good Friend

Post by travish » May 13, 2008, 10:34 am

I also loved this movie. Besides being an almost overwhelming love story, it is incredibly inspiring. Mandy Moore's character knows that she is dying and yet is still living her life to the fullest. She easily could have become depressed and turned away from her beliefs, which is what most people do when they are faced with tragedy. They are inspiring those people who strengthen their faith in their beliefs when those beliefs are tested.
Help me inspire the world. Visit my blog at:
http://thehumanpotentialproject.blogspot.com/

jeevan
Good Friend

Post by jeevan » June 1, 2008, 8:36 pm

this was great movie with great inspirational songs. amazes me how mandy was able to transform others to look past the superficial and into the depths of heart.

favorite quote of the movie:

"her love is like the wind. i can't see it, but i can feel it."

great songs.

lem
Fellow Traveler

Post by lem » July 6, 2008, 3:30 am

Loved the inner strength & will power of Mandy's character. The ability to face death with a smile in one's face due to living a full life is not for the faint hearted ;)

Finding true love, and receiving it, in the course of this seemingly hard times is, indeed, a miracle and blessing from a force definitely higher than us luv

This is a story of optimism and keeping the faith
"giving more, doing more, being more makes a worthwhile life"

Post Reply < PreviousNext >