Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

P.S. I Love You

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
DeMechele
Good Friend

Post by DeMechele » January 17, 2009, 6:21 pm

I got this movie because it had Gerard Butler in it. I saw him in "Timeline", but really enjoyed watching everyone. Hillary Swank, Kathy Bates, etc. It deals with moving on after the death of a loved one, but with helpful letters he wrote before his death.
Dnise

travish
Good Friend

Post by travish » February 4, 2009, 1:29 pm

I chose to watch this movie with my wife and several times it turned into us crying and holding each other. But beyond the emotional side, this movie is quite inspirational.
The movie not only focuses on grief, but on the ability to recover from life's traumas. The mentality of her husband to love life and live to the fullest changes his wife's outlook after he passes. From the memory of her husband which he left her, she is able to turn her life into something beautiful.
Help me inspire the world. Visit my blog at:
http://thehumanpotentialproject.blogspot.com/

Post Reply < PreviousNext >