Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What's Your Favorite Inspirational Movie?

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 20, 2007, 5:47 pm

OK, Let's pretend these are the Inspiration Peak Academy Awards and you are one of the distinguished judges. Which movie would take home the trophy?

To keep things organized:

1. Click on the "New Topic" icon when you're ready to recommend your favorite movie.

2. Be sure to include the movie's title in the "Topic Title" area of your new post.

Thank you!

Irish Heart
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Irish Heart » January 8, 2008, 2:50 pm

This is my first time posting and I hope to continue reading your wonderful and inspiring messages.

Regin Over Me is one of the most inspirational movies I have seen in mainstream cinema in a long time. It depicts the pain of losing loved ones in the most loving way. It is honest and gives people permission to be with the pain and deal with it in whatever way you can do it and expresses a sense of acceptance that is very rare in the world today.

This is a movie that will make you laugh and cry all at the same time.

Love and Light :)

Irish Heart

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable