Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

May you be Blessed

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » October 20, 2007, 7:38 am

I just love this short movie
http://www.mayyoubeblessed.com/

May you all be blessed, today and always :)

Mammy x x x

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » October 20, 2007, 2:01 pm

Mammy,

This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it. It was the perfect start to my day, (watched it while eating my bowl of cornflakes) ;)

I love all your sites.

May you be blessed,

Love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 20, 2007, 2:30 pm

Dear Mammy,

WOW!!!!!...such amazing beauty in both the words and pics!!

...truly pawesome!!I love it!!...

...thanx ever so much for sharing...it is a true gem that sparkles and illuminates love in a most glorious way...lifting the inner spirit to grrreater heights!!...

love & blessings
from a blissed ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

summerrain
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by summerrain » October 20, 2007, 7:33 pm

bless your sweet tender heart mammy. i watched that blissful video and all i can do is hold a smile to my lips. perfect song, perfect, messages, perfect scenery. thank you for allowing me the joy of before i start each day to come watch this clip as a steady reminder. blessings & love to you summerrain luv
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

Post Reply < PreviousNext >