Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Pianist

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
one_chance_only
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by one_chance_only » January 11, 2008, 1:16 pm

I watched this recently at school, this is a fantastic film. The best film I have ever seen. I highly recommend it. The empathy it shows on Jews during Nazi occupation is fantastic and followig one single family really gives it a personal feel. It shows real messages of life - how there are good and evil. Truly emotional. Thanks.
Peace.

Karolina blue
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Karolina blue » January 11, 2008, 6:44 pm

I saw it and I agree with you. . . a very powerful movie. .
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."

Post Reply < PreviousNext >