Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Peaceful Warrior

Have you been inspired by any great movies lately? Let us know about them!
apostle17
Fellow Traveler

Post by apostle17 » January 23, 2008, 1:02 pm

What an awesome movie a must watch for everyone. Unfortunately it never made it to big theaters. It's just above and beyond average consumers brain capacity. Look in up online, it is a must watch. First time I heard about this movie is through Anthony Robbins website.

jeevan
Good Friend

Post by jeevan » June 1, 2008, 8:32 pm

i agree . . . this is a great move. famous quotes of the movies:

"happiness is in the journey, not the destination."
"here. now. the present moment."
"there is never nothing going on."
"there is no higher purose than service"

there are more but for now those are the only ones that i can think of. this is a movie inspired by true events of a gymnast dan millman in ucberkeley who in a savage motorcycle accident shatters his right lower extremity. nevertheless, through a help of a wise stranger he is able to overcome the accident to go on to win the national title. the doctors said he would never be able to compete again.

this movie is in a way similar to lance armstrong. anything is possible. you can have 100 percent chance, 50 percent chance or a 1 percent chance, but you must believe and you have to FIGHT. and if you ever get a second chance in life, you have GOT to go ALL THE WAY.

lance armstrong

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » June 2, 2008, 1:07 am

I haven't seen the movie but I read the book and you're right, it's a wonderful inspirational story :)

Mammy x

catchasunset
Good Friend

Post by catchasunset » June 4, 2008, 10:59 am

I have also read the book and was very impressed with it.
I would love to see the movie. I didn't know there was one made but now you have my curiosity up. I shall have to go hunt for it.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Can't wait to see it.

Catchasunset
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

~Luciano de Crescenzo~

Post Reply < PreviousNext >