Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

How to cure the prisoners

Tell us about a person who has made a big difference in your life! Maybe it was a teacher, a grandparent, an artist... or maybe a stranger you met on the street. Whoever it is... this is the place to officially recognize them!
unicorn
Fellow Traveler

Post by unicorn » March 31, 2008, 6:44 am

One day my soon 6 year old girl came home after spending time with her friend who is the same age.

She told that they had planned to restore an old ruin (castle) by building new bricks with rainbow colours. There would be one room for prisoners. In that room there whould be only one sofa, one bed and one television. The television would have only one channel and that channel would show only programms about Love

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » March 31, 2008, 9:49 pm

Dear (((carola))),
A very warm welcome to the peak!!....and I loooovvvveeeeee this inspirational story luv ....kids can dream without confinement of stereotypes and have a refreshingly innocent way of looking at life...I wish we could all retain that childlike wonder and make the world a happier place one coloured brick at a time!! :D

P.S I can't remember the finer details but I recall seeing a while ago on TV where they were trialing out at one prison in the USA having prisoners wear pastel pink overalls and the cells were also painted pastel pink in an effort to reduce violence coz of the research on the effects of colour therapy so your daughter and her friend are definately onto something there...I found this on the net about Pink in colour therapy....

Pink is an emotionally soothing and calming, and gives a feeling of gentle warmth and nurturing. It lessons feelings of irritation and aggression. Surrounding us with a sense of love and protection. It also alleviates loneliness, despondency, oversensitivity and vulnerablility. While red relates to sexuality, pink is associated with unselfish love.

love ladybird luv

...If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost: that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them...
~ Henry David Thoreau
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

unicorn
Fellow Traveler

Post by unicorn » April 1, 2008, 9:40 am

Thank you ladybird, we love you too :)

Loki000
Fellow Traveler

Post by Loki000 » December 25, 2014, 11:26 pm

She told that they had planned to restore an old ruin (castle) by building new bricks with rainbow colours. There would be one room for prisoners. In that room there whould be only one sofa, one bed and one television. The television would have only one channel and that channel would show only programms about Love

Our excellent online 1z0-058 training programs will lead you to success in the Pass4sure C4090-452 We also offer latest hsbc and www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >