Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

All of you at Inspiration Peak

Tell us about a person who has made a big difference in your life! Maybe it was a teacher, a grandparent, an artist... or maybe a stranger you met on the street. Whoever it is... this is the place to officially recognize them!
searchingforhappiness
Fellow Traveler

Post by searchingforhappiness » May 9, 2008, 2:10 am

All of you at Inspiration Peak inspire me, through your wonderful inspiring messages. Especially Ron, Maithri...and all of the rest of you.

Ultimately, God inspires me through you all...I feel God is speaking to me through your messages and writings. I thank God for this.

Thanks to each of you and please keep up the good work...you may not realize but you really do make a wonderful difference to my world.

Thanks, love and peace to all,
Searchingforhappiness :D:

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » May 9, 2008, 2:37 pm

Dear ((((searching for happiness)))),

Mega thanx for your kind words and a warm welcome to the Peak...a place I like to think of as a heavenly oasis for the soul...love lives here and I agree it has been a tremendous source of inspiration indeed with all the wonderful people here...

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

...Practice the healing power of a compassionate mind. Open your heart to other people without judgement, and radiate the message of delight at having them in your life...
~ Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » May 10, 2008, 1:04 am

Welcome to the Peak!

Thank you for expressing your joy in tapping into this well of inspiration.

Looking forward to your participation in our forums.

Another blessed and blissed (our lovely ladybird's cute expression) soul happy to be part of this wonderful community of souls, in constant growth of awareness and love.

Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

lem
Fellow Traveler

Post by lem » July 6, 2008, 4:02 am

Life really has a way of teaching its lessons . . .

I was a member of this site years ago (2002) and had delight in meeting all these beautiful souls here (hi to rossini, kohkoh, nigel & dolphie) luv however due to personal reasons I had writer's block and lost the desire to write though my heart is bursting to pour its contents out. I just settled to read, and watch, from afar the wonderful exchanges in this site.

Now I am reclaiming my passion and desire for the zest of life. I am moving forward by starting to write again. And boy, am I glad to be back here once more! ;)

Though the dreamer in me decided to settle in its niche for a while, my soul has always been restless for the grandeur of life, oftentimes found in its most simple manifestations :D:

Namaste to everyone! May you be blessed with genuine joy and soothing peace enough to fill another's cup . . . luv

Gracias for being, once again, part of my life journey . . .

"giving more, doing more, being more makes a worthwhile life"

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul

Post by Laura Sue » December 3, 2009, 8:55 pm

I was just going to write the very same thing :)

The people here at IP inspire me, althought I may not tell you enough.

Tonight I was lucky enough to see the full moon. It made me think about everyone here, visible and invisible, and how much we are connected.

Makes me happy to be here. Thank you to all. Rest well if it's nightime where you are and good morning if it's daylight.

Laura

Post Reply < PreviousNext >