Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A whole nation - a whole generation an inspiration

Tell us about a person who has made a big difference in your life! Maybe it was a teacher, a grandparent, an artist... or maybe a stranger you met on the street. Whoever it is... this is the place to officially recognize them!
Nevine
Fellow Traveler

Post by Nevine » February 25, 2011, 11:55 am

Hi Ron, Hi all,

I am inspired by the Egyptian young people - The Egyptian youth ---I was inspired by an Egyptian man on a wheel chair who was cleaning the street after the rain showers. I am inspired by Egypt though I've been living in it for 29 years..
I'm inspired by the awakening Egypt after all.

Peace, love and happiness to all of you,
Neveen
Each Friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born..

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » February 26, 2011, 4:42 pm

I'm inspired by the awakening Egypt after all.
Welcome to the Peak, dear Neveen!

Peace and love.
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » February 26, 2011, 5:10 pm

Neveen,
I have never been to Egypt, but I hear it is a very beautiful place. The only thing stopping from going there is the cost -- but maybe God will help find a way to get there someday...
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Nevine
Fellow Traveler

Post by Nevine » February 28, 2011, 9:29 pm

Hello Margerita / Hello Davidf,

Thank you so much for the replies. Hope both of you are fine and happy on the other side.

Davidf, may be it was not meant to be for you to come previously so that when you come later on you will see a more beautiful Egypt after the change. I've never seen Egypt as clean as this time. Next day of the victory the young people and a few old people went down the streets to clean it all. Cleaning Campagins and painting the fences and the bridges above the nile. And every friday we do that. I photographed the street behind my parents house (Where i live) and added it on the flickr. I even saw some Malisians (peope from Far east) who were cleaning with us too :):):). ----they were an inspiration by the way.

So hopefully when you come you'll see a more sunshinning Egypt. You're welcomed all the time. In Egypt when we see guests or visitors in Egypt we tell them : Nawart Masr. means: Welcome, you'll light up Egypt. Like your visit will add lights to Egypt :).

Thanks again for your replies..

Much peace and love,
Neveen
Each Friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born..

Post Reply < PreviousNext >