Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My Inspirations

Tell us about a person who has made a big difference in your life! Maybe it was a teacher, a grandparent, an artist... or maybe a stranger you met on the street. Whoever it is... this is the place to officially recognize them!
c91329

Post by c91329 » October 28, 2011, 12:18 am

When I was 11, I began singing and writing songs. I used to always watch Michael Jackson on TV and that's when I said I wanted to do that one day sing and perform, but I never had support from my family. I was always influenced and inspired by Michael Jackson, if it wasn't for God for blessing and giving me the talent that I have I wouldn't had of been doing those things and if it wasn't for Michael Jackson I wouldn't had of been doing what I do today. Music.

Today I continue to write poetry and music and my dream is to become a poet, singer-songwriter and travel the world to help people and children in need. I hope someone would see what I do and be inspired by it and say "Hey let's sign him." I love inspiring my friends and people via Facebook and Twitter and right here on Inspiration Peak. I love you all and God bless.

PS: I pray that my dreams come true.[/b]

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » October 28, 2011, 7:20 pm

c91329,
I hope so too, they sound like great dreams if you work hard for them.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >