Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Ron Atchison

Tell us about a person who has made a big difference in your life! Maybe it was a teacher, a grandparent, an artist... or maybe a stranger you met on the street. Whoever it is... this is the place to officially recognize them!
dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » June 7, 2013, 7:10 am

Ron,

Today, I felt an enormous inspiration to come back to Inspiration Peak and give a shout and a hooray for the person you are, for the enormous heart you have, for the creation of this beautiful place to share!

I have not been here in a long time, but my love for you and for the Peak has never waned.

Much love and hugs,
Christine luv
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » June 7, 2013, 1:44 pm

Yes! Let's give it up to Ron (and let's not forget Janice) for keeping this place running smoothly!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » July 7, 2013, 7:38 pm

Thank you so much for your kindness Christine and David!!

The appreciation goes both ways... :)

~ Ron

Post Reply < PreviousNext >