Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

See the positive

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
revdcb
Beautiful Soul

Post by revdcb » March 23, 2012, 7:45 am

There's enough good in the worst of us and enough bad in the best of us that it does not behove the most of us to talk about the rest of us. author unknown.
Be realistic but frame things in the best possible scenario. If you start an exercise program and the first week you workout three days and the next you workout Monday only. You can beat yourself up and think about how many times you have started something and failed or you can say I worked out 4 times in two weeks.
If you don't feel like exercising take a leisurely walk. Your mood will change. If your so angry you could bite the head off of a snake. Walk briskly. Your mood will change. If your depressed walk in a well lit area or in the sonshine and your mood will change.
Try to find the best in everybody. Sometimes that's difficult. As a last resort remember, we did laugh at Archie Bunker. Celebrate the differences in people.
I was working a new job recently with a group of guys who tended to characterize other people as inferior.
So I decided to join in. I asked do you know what's wrong with that guy?" When they finished telling me, I said, "No that's not it at all. That guy's one of those.....those........human beings.
Did that do them any good? No, but maybe someday.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » June 21, 2012, 10:00 pm

Some great advice here and I very much like the way you emphasize the positive. ;)

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » September 30, 2012, 9:51 am

revdcb,
A very insightful article...sometimes we forget to see the best in people...good write.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

nakul29
Fellow Traveler

Post by nakul29 » March 11, 2017, 11:51 pm

Yeah... You are so right... Positivity is really needed in our life... I think law of attraction plays a great role in bringing good and bad experience in our life.... I've written down a post on it too... http://www.nakulgrover.com/quotes/top-1 ... eace-life/

Post Reply < PreviousNext >