Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Whispering love

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » May 2, 2008, 4:55 pm

Dear Friends,

Have you heard of the butterfly effect?
Here's a way of putting it into action,

http://soaringimpulse.blogspot.com/2008 ... -love.html

My love to you, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

jeevan
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jeevan » May 2, 2008, 9:01 pm

great post :)

BigPeteH
Beautiful Soul

Post by BigPeteH » September 9, 2009, 1:59 am

That is beautiful, Maithri :)

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » October 2, 2009, 2:43 am

You're special.
Your soul is beautiful and you spread that beauty so effortlessly in everything you do, to everyone you meet.
That is a rare and welcome gift.
Thank you for sharing it :)
xxxxx

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Sue » November 13, 2009, 4:52 am

"Find a quiet place whereever you are and light a candle.

Take 5 deep breaths.... then 5 more...

And whisper (out loud or in your mind) the simple words.... Love, laughter, harmony, peace.... "

I am whispering these words because I believe ...

What you wrote is almost as wondrous as the good energy I feel coming from you whenever I read a post by you.

May you be blessed this day in your work, in your life and thank you for posting this here!

Glad to be here - Laura

Post Reply < PreviousNext >