Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Law of Attraction in 3 Words

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » November 4, 2009, 3:01 am

Thank you, dear Pete, you are excellent in summing up no doubt! :)

It was St. Paul who said " ... do as if you had already received". So our new gurus haven't invented anything, but of course to make their profits they must make a lot of fuss around this truth.

Love and joy in the awareness that we lack nothing.

Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Sue » November 13, 2009, 4:42 am

Well done - I laughed at the 3 words. They may become my mantra. :D

However, I do remember the excitement and joy on my 30-ish son's face as he explained "The Secret" to me one day.

He seemed so proud to share the "knowledge" he had acquired with me. That was worth so much, and a moment that will stay in my heart forever.

I bit my tongue, smiled and remembered he is on his soul's journey and wanted to share that with me. He has since moved on from "The Secret," but it's good to know he's wondering, exploring.

Wishing you well, and thanks for a fine piece of writing - Laura

BigPeteH
Beautiful Soul

Post by BigPeteH » November 13, 2009, 4:45 am

You're welcome. :)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >