Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

7 Secrets for a Happy Life

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Martinguptill12

Post by Martinguptill12 » March 28, 2013, 2:18 am

I really liked those few steps to achieving happiness. It is all about doing something you don’t know and taking the first steps. As the first steps are always the hardest of all.

glenjohnson44
Fellow Traveler

Post by glenjohnson44 » April 17, 2013, 11:16 pm

In order to lead a happy life you got to follow seven essential steps but you will find the maximum difficulty in taking the first after that it will go on smoothly.

Vincenzohanlon
Fellow Traveler

Post by Vincenzohanlon » February 25, 2015, 2:48 am

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for sharing such an useful and helpful information regarding how to be happy in life. I really like your secrets of leading a happy life and will apply these in my life.

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » February 25, 2015, 5:50 am

Jonathan,
Good advice -- I think no matter how good a life we're having, there is always a way to make it even better!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

jjbreunig3
Beautiful Soul

Post by jjbreunig3 » February 26, 2015, 8:22 am

What is the spiritual context of how you discovered these ideas? Seems like you've left God out.

-Joe
Logic, when applied to people, fails miserably. --Joseph J. Breunig 3rd

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » June 10, 2015, 1:07 pm

In our civilization, people still chase for happiness understood most often as a success. They forget that from time to time you need to stop and enjoy what you have.
http://mattsfactor.com - my website on personal and business development
http://mattsfactor.com/happiness/positi ... n-our-life - how important is positive thinking
http://mattsfactor.com/happiness/positive-affirmations - positive affirmations

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » January 4, 2016, 10:55 pm

A great lesson of life!
i'm gonna write this on my notebook to remind me every once in a while.
thanks for sharing it :)

regards,
melia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >