Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Inspirational Youtube Website

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
The Daily Inspired
Fellow Traveler

Post by The Daily Inspired » January 21, 2010, 12:37 pm

I was very happy when I found this site yesterday! In the last month I had been looking for a website with inspirational YouTube videos and had not found anything very worthwhile, so I decided to create my own(www.thedailyinspired.com).

Well yesterday i stumbled upon this forum and saw that there is even a category for inspirational YouTube videos! I am hoping that I can make The Daily Inspired a website that appeals to many people and makes finding inspiring YouTube videos easy.

Any suggestions on how I can do this better? Thanks everyone and to the creator of this site. It's great!

olivia751
Fellow Traveler

Post by olivia751 » February 3, 2010, 1:38 am

Hello,

That's a great idea that you think about that. I wish that soon we will see your website. Add some more Inspirational videos and some stories make your website popular.

Regards,
Olivia

Leadership Management

The Daily Inspired
Fellow Traveler

Post by The Daily Inspired » February 3, 2010, 7:15 am

Thanks for the input Olivia. Sharing stories would be a great idea!

Martinguptill12

Post by Martinguptill12 » March 28, 2013, 2:20 am

That is quite a good idea about the website that you have thought about. I hope to see your website soon. Add some inspirational videos to it. This will help your website grow popular.

glenjohnson44
Fellow Traveler

Post by glenjohnson44 » April 17, 2013, 11:19 pm

In order to make your videos more inspirational and appealing on YouTube you should make the videos more inspirational and some interesting stories in them.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >