Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

How To Advoid House Work

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Fiddle Foot
Fellow Traveler

Post by Fiddle Foot » February 27, 2010, 11:53 am

How To Advoid House Work (get two houses)

Once there was an old bachelor near here, who built two identical cabins up a little creek. He regularly switched living back and forth between them. He would live in one awhile and then he would move to the other one awhile. When folks asked him why he didn’t just settle down in one cabin, since both cabins were just alike, he replied, ”Well, you see, I can't stand a dirty house, but I hate house cleaning even more. So, I used my head and figured it all out, when the cabin I'm living in gets so dirty I can’t take it any more, I don’t have to clean it, I just move into the other one, and when that one gets dirtier than the one I left I just move back. For nigh on to fifty years now, that has always provided me with a little cleaner place to go when I need to” The old fellow is dead and gone now, and I sure hope he has more sensible ideas on the 'Great Gettin Up Morning', where, he will need to clearly explain why he made and sold "a distilled corn by product manufactured by the light of the moon" .
M Paul Burress
The best twenty dollar bill you'll ever put in your pocket, is one you find just blowing down the street. Somehow, It gives you a thousand dollar boost that lasts all day, and you get to keep the twenty as well.

M Paul Burress

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » February 28, 2010, 9:48 am

Very much enjoyed this M. Paul!! :D

glenjohnson44
Fellow Traveler

Post by glenjohnson44 » April 17, 2013, 11:19 pm

In order to avoid the regular cleaning of the house you are highly suggested to make two identical cabins or rooms so that you can switch from one to other in case one gets dirty.

carlarama
Fellow Traveler

Post by carlarama » May 24, 2013, 1:37 am

haha, love it!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >