Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Osteoarthritis(OA) Stay Active!

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
papazuna
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by papazuna » April 30, 2010, 6:54 am

OA pain is a real nuisance, especially considering how far spread the condition is. 46 million people in the U.S. suffer from this debilitating disease, making it the #1 disability in the U.S. today.

The Arthritis Foundation and the Ad Council have teamed up to spread awareness about this condition to it's sufferers, and to educate them that exercise is the best treatment for OA.

I work for a marketing company that is helping these two groupsl spread the aforementioned information so that people worldwide can reduce their suffering. The pain you are experience may be able to be managed through increased activity.

Check out this site for a funny and entertaining PSA as well as some ideas on what to do about your own joint pain:

FightArthritisPain.org

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Sue » May 6, 2010, 6:45 am

Thanks for this post and the link!

Awareness is a good thing - Laura

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » May 6, 2010, 6:38 pm

I've seen this disease debilitate people and I've seen what is known as Oligomericproanthocianidins (OPC's), which are extremely powerful anti-oxidents help a tremendous amount of people relieve their pain.
It is one of the main reasons I'm a partner with the company that sells them. For somewhere between 85 cents to $1.70 a day, the health benefits are well worth the price - along with the excercise and healthy lifestyle that papazuna has brought to our attention.
If you'd like to know more - please contact me with a pm or e-mail.

Peace, joy, and blessings,
Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Post Reply < PreviousNext >