Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Epiphany!

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Ralphie A Burcke
Good Friend

Post by Ralphie A Burcke » November 29, 2011, 12:15 pm

I´ve had an epiphany! I found out what I want to be, when I grow up. Are you ready for this? I would like to be a pebble!! Not ´The pebble´, but ´A pebble´. You all know, that when you throw a pebble into a calm pond, it causes ripple after ripple after ripple, until it reaches the side of the pond. Well, I´d like to be that pebble. And I´d like you, if you will, to be butterflies that by fluttering their wings, will fan these ripples into becoming gigantic tidal waves of love. Of course, this will never happen with only one pebble and three butterflies. I don´t want to be thought of as a guru or anything like that. I´m sure there are a lot of persons out there, who are better qualified for that, than I am. Anyone could do it, really. But most people would say: I don´t fancy butting my head against a wall! Or maybe they´re afraid of being considered foolish. The choice is yours: you can either call me a fool, or become one of the butterflies. It´s up to you!

If, by some miracle, we could get massive support for this experiment, then I would like to invite our brothers and sisters of the scientific community, to see it this manifestation can in any way be quantified. In other words, I would like them to use every measuring device known to man, to ascertain whether our love wave shows up in any physical form whatsoever. That would be for them to figure out. I´m just incredibly curious. People, come on please, am I the only one who remembers John´s song or Doctor King´s dream or the Mahatma´s message? I´m sure I´m not! Let´s pull our heads out of the sand and make a stand. Let´s make a commitment to love, in any form. Love yourself and the rest will surely follow. I´m not asking you to join a convent or to dispossess yourself of all your worldly possessions. All I´m asking is that you transmit all the love you can muster, to the rest of the world, for five seconds. And then we´ll see what gives. Alright?

I will not give up! I´ll go on pleading with you and pestering you and I´ll even hit you over the head with The Book, to make you commit. Commit yourself to love! Simple, isn´t it? I will now give you a description of how I would go about it. But if you have a way that works better for you, please use it. I´ll be talking about some gestures. You can either make them or imagine yourself making them, whichever is more convenient.

It doesn´t matter if you´re a man or a woman, but imagine that you´re pregnant. Your whole tummy is filled with joyfull, happy bubbles of love. You´ve got your two hands under your tummy, to support it. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly, while pushing up the love, slowly, up and over your head. Then you make a big circle with your hands, pushing the love out into the wide world. Repeat this process every day at the same time for one minute. How about it? Are you with me? Are you ready to welcome the Love Age? Spread the word! We need butterflies!!!!!!
Think zany, be happy!

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » December 1, 2011, 3:15 pm

Ralphie,
Amen to this idea, I love it!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >