Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Sing!!!

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ames0325
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ames0325 » May 31, 2007, 10:41 am

In my opinion, there can never be enough music, and whenever I am down or having a hard day or having trouble keepingup with my workload I sing one of my favorite songs or hum and I always feel better. When I am having a good day I am probably already singing :P. If I am somewhere where singing out load would be inappropriate I sing in my heart. I believe that music has tremendous healing power.

Love
Amy

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » May 31, 2007, 8:52 pm

Dear Amy, Did you happen to see the great quote on the Home page today? Here it is:

"My songs will pass and be forgotten.
What counts, however, is that I sang them.”

Father Andrew Greeley
American Priest, Author and Sociologist

How very perfect for you ;b :D: I feel as you do... music soothes the soul and there is a tune for any and every mood and happening in life! It is our poetry set to a tune! And look what our poetry can do for the soul!
LOL I stopped to think a moment what would be a great song to give to you this evening... and suddenly Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs came happily into my mind with.... Just whistle a happy tune... ;b Go for it friend!

Love Lion~*Sing... sing a song.. sing out loud... sing out strong
Sing about good things, not bad... sing about happy, not sad...
don't worry if you're not good enough, for everyone else to hear...
just sing... sing a song! Paw :D
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

social butterfly
Beautiful Soul

Post by social butterfly » May 31, 2007, 9:16 pm

I'm with you guys i love to sing, and when im down its the perfect remedy to cheer me up! :D:

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » June 1, 2007, 2:34 am

Amen dear Amy,

Sing, Sing, Sing,

Until your life turns into the song,

With love, Maithri
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » June 1, 2007, 4:45 pm

Yes, Amy singing is wonderful, though for me I cannot carry a tune in a basket. But oh how I love to dance. I dance with my daughters even in the malls, my husband, my son. And when no one is home I dance with my self, or LOL my puppy, while others sing. So at the base of my dance is your beautiful music but for me it is the dancing that soothes my soul.

What a pair, someday we can meet, and I would love to dance to your songs. :D

There is nothing more notable in Socrates than that he found time, when he was an old man, to learn music and dancing, and thought it time well spent.
Michel de Montaigne
Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Post Reply < PreviousNext >