Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Tips for being Calm

NEW! A place to share your inspirational ideas with us. It can be about health, wealth, peace of mind, changing the world, raising inspired kids... you get the idea!
jeevan
Good Friend

Post by jeevan » May 3, 2008, 3:30 pm

[quote="ladybird"]Dear (((jeevan))),

Mega thanx for your compliment!!!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

[i][color=blue][size=9]Send out love and harmony, put your mind and body in a peaceful place, and then allow the universe to work in the perfect way that it knows how...
~ Dr Wayne W Dyer[/size][/color][/i][/quote]

You're very welcome :p

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » May 3, 2008, 6:37 pm

Ladybird,

These are so beautiful!

You are so full of love and light.

I've said it before but the thought of 'a blissed ladybird' always brings a smile to my heart,

Love and blessings,

M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » May 3, 2008, 9:04 pm

Dear (((Maithri))),
My heart expands to hear your loving words luv ...
Its beautiful people like you and other 'Peakers' that make me so blissed...and it brings me joy to hear that I make your heart smile :)

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Joy is a pure state of bliss, and it's attained by bringing comfort and relief to other people. Doing so will bring joy to your life everyday...
~ Sylvia Browne
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Martinguptill12

Post by Martinguptill12 » March 28, 2013, 2:22 am

When you raise your breast bone, it is not easy to remain calm or you become more stressed. There is a small adjustment that you could do. Drop your shoulder, straighten your spine, lift your head and finally breathe more deeply. This will eventually help you to calm down better.

glenjohnson44
Fellow Traveler

Post by glenjohnson44 » April 17, 2013, 11:21 pm

Dropping of the shoulders, straightening of the spines, lifting of the head with the raising of the spirit and breathing more deeply are the essential tips for maintaining calmness.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >