Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

welcome to now!

If you happen to see a really inspirational YouTube video, share it with us here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bestill
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bestill » May 6, 2008, 7:34 pm

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » May 6, 2008, 9:52 pm

This is just the song my soul needed to hear tonight.

Thank you bestill... (and welcome to the Peak!)

~ Ron

bestill
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bestill » May 6, 2008, 10:12 pm

Now is a pretty amazing place and so is Inspiration Peak. Thank you for this beautiful site. I think I'll hang around for awhile.
bestill

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » May 7, 2008, 6:18 am

Welcome bestill and thank you for that beautiful song :)

Looking firward to getting to know you :) :)

Mammy x x x

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » May 7, 2008, 1:33 pm

Well I have just got tears streaming down my face as this song caresses tenderly the jagged raw edges that line upon my heart... no way but through is there? Nope... only acceptance, trust I am and can and continue... never alone... but for myself!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » May 10, 2008, 9:20 pm

Thank you for posting, bestill. Heartwarming.

bestill
Fellow Traveler

Post by bestill » July 8, 2009, 4:13 am

a bump for now... :)

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 8, 2009, 2:22 pm

Dear ((((((bestill)))))

Beautiful!!!
Glad you bumped it :)

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Post Reply < PreviousNext >