Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

The Dream

If you happen to see a really inspirational YouTube video, share it with us here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
celticwarrior
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by celticwarrior » December 17, 2009, 10:20 pm

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Sue » December 19, 2009, 11:24 am

Hi Celtic Warrior - that was a very powerful, touching video.

Thanks so much for posting it here - Laura

celticwarrior
Good Friend

Post by celticwarrior » December 19, 2009, 3:14 pm

Thanks Laura! "The Dream" is a piece I wrote some time ago and posted to Inspiration Peak. So imagine my surprise when i discovered this on YouTube! In fact, I was humbled! Just goes to show that whatever is posted on the beautiful Peak can end up anywhere! Hope you are having a wonderful day!! :D

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul

Post by Laura Sue » December 19, 2009, 6:16 pm

Just view it again - this time on "you tube." It is saved to my favorites, because it is amazing.

I can't wait to share it with people I know and love. Even better the 2nd time.

Thanks so much & wishing you well, Laura :)

celticwarrior
Good Friend

Post by celticwarrior » December 20, 2009, 2:00 am

Laura Sue - you truly are a beautiful soul! :D One of the main reasons I love "Love" is that it can be truly shared! it is only for sharing! That is the only reason I share my writing. Namaste!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >